Walrus redirects here. For other Walrus stuff, try Walrus (disambiguation). Now that I think of it... why are you looking up Walruses anyway?
Just one of many.
Heavilly sedated Yellow Puffle's conception of a Walrus invasion. He drew it after drinking seven gallons of Cream Soda. IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND WALRUSES! What, nine thousand?!
A Walrus (Odobenus rosmarus) is an often evil creature who tends to hack, impersonate, spam, and overall cause annoyance to the general public. They have recently come in droves, forming a group called the Walrus Crime Ring.
The first Walrus to enter Antarctica was Walrus (his name), who was granted access by Sanity Penguin. More Walruses soon arrived and nearly destroyed the Clubb Phengin Weekee white-wall afterwards. Intense reconstruction followed, and Walruses began to become notorious.
- There ARE good walruses out there, such as Sk8itbot. These are few and far in between.
- There are also neutral walri, like Iron Walrus.
Known Walrus Facts
- All Walruses are bilingual. They can speak English, and they can also speak their native language, called "Walruz". To most, it sounds like deep, hoarse barking noises, but it is actually a yet-to-be deciphered language that Walruses use to communicate their evil plans without worrying about penguins overhearing. Professor Shroomsky and the AIA are currently attempting to decipher the language, but to no avail.
- Walruses are meat eaters, but do not eat penguins, normally going after weak and seagoing fauna like squid, fish, crabs, seaweed and the occasional skua or tern.
- The long teeth of a Walrus, called "tusks", are mainly used to latch onto an item and to be prevented from getting dragged away. They stick them deep into the permafrost and become hard to budge.
- Good Walruses have informed this database that Walruses are a type of pinniped (the biological superfamily that contains most seals), but fatter. That just added to the fear that already existed in penguins; a penguin's natural predator is a leapord seal.
- G on the discovery:
"Fat seal or not, a seal is a seal, and a seal is dangerous."
- G on the discovery:
- Walruses do not like to be called fat, nor do they like to be addressed as seals. They claim they are naturally "big-boned" and that there is a difference between them and seals. Genetically, however, that is not true.
- Walruses frequently speak of "The Beatles", not referincing to Bugzy, and how they glorified them in a song called "I Am the Walrus". The Furry Flats and Pizza (band) are trying to dig up a copy to sing. Awesomesauce made a song as well called I'm not the Walrus.
- They have very bad grammar.
- Their main rivals are Elephant Seals.