The Ices was a rock band formed by Belldranit. The band was formed in 2001 and broke up in 2005. After the breakup, Belldranit started making music on his own. Belldranit now makes reggae music. They are famous for their long songs and the shortest song in Antarctica.
- Belldranit: The founder of the band. He is the lead vocalist and he plays the keyboard.
- Tails6000: He is the bassist of the band.
- Alicia Jones: She is the backup singer and she plays the drums. (deceased)
A Big Flipper
Released in 2002.
- Fishsticks - 2:30
- Pizza Parlor Rock - 1:00
- The Ballad of the Great Ninja (Part One) - 8:50
- The Ballad of the Great Ninja (Part Two) - 7:41
- Aunt Arctic's Glasses - 1:56
- The End - 0:01
Released in 2004.
- Sport Shop Fun - 15:21
- The Lighthouse - 20:12
- Two Hours of the Ski Lift - 120:00
- More Than Two Hours of the Ski Lift - 158:00
- Coffee Shop Break - 78:40
- Secret Agent Mission - 67:05
- The Orchestra of Waddling - 56:12
- Rockhopper's Long Ride - 99:46
- Cadence's Sweet Moves - 89:54
- Wings of a Penguin - 100:00
- Night Club Mix - 66:28
- Sehtolc Niugnep - 15:04
- Beach Party - 92:13
- Club Penguin Island - 106:09
- "A Big Flipper" was #12 on the Billboard Penguin Charts.
- "Longest Songs" was #7 on the Billboard Penguin Charts.