The Model "102405" Diagram as stated.
|Effects||It teleports you and gives you basic tools (comb, scissors etc.)|
|Location||Invented in Club Penguin, found now everywhere in USA|
|Cost to buy||Once you become a PSA agent.|
|Cost to sell||You can't sell it at all.|
- You are currently viewing the spy gear of the now dissolved PSA. For the current communications equipment used by espionage, plase see Phone of the Elite and Privelaged Few.
When the PSA was decommissioned and absorbed into the EPF, the Spy Phone's features were shut down. The phone is now a very valuable collector's item, and many penguins are trying to mod it for their own, non-agent use.
It was replaced by the Phone of the Elite and Privelaged Few when the agencies were absorbed.
- As from the CPW:
- Long-Range Antenna
- LED Blinking Light Says (You Are Cool) In Morse Code
- View Screen
- HQ Entry Button
- 14.3 hZ Auditory Impulse Receptor
- Teleporter Scroll Button
- "Tools" Button
- - Scissors
- - Comb
- - Wrench
- In the F.I.S.H., when you click on the long-range antenna on the spy phone, a coded note appears telling you that the LED blinking light, in morse, says "you are cool."
- This item is no logner available.
- Rumors abound that G is going to declassify the Spy Phone and make its coding open source for the benefit of nerds everywhere.