| No image availible. |
Click this link to get a free IPOD! REALLY
| No map available. |
No! No! Click me for free BARBIE!
Shield Island was founded in 2003, when immigrants were setting out to Dessert Island. They then founded the island and asked penguins to move there for extra penguins. Today, it is a great island with a suitable tempreature.
Map and Places
- Shield City is a small city which hosts all the needs for the penguins there.
- Beach Town is where Port Shield lies.
- Port Shield is the only dock for where ships, boats and ferries park.
- Shield Outer is the far western part of the island and is filed with trees. True green trees.
- Shield Between is a small border between the two towns. In the middle is Shield Highway, with forests.
- Shield Highway is the only highway which connects the two towns together.
- Weddell Stock Exchange is located here, in Shield City. It contains the shares of companies based in Weddell.
- Shield Island International Airport is located just outside Shield City in the west. It's a hub for Weddell Airways.
- More penguins
- Well, none are famous, so just MORE penguins
- Timber is the major export of the country as one of the only countries to recieve sufficent sunlight and wind for growth.
- Rice is imported from here to Antarctic Food Company for processing.
- Coffee Beans is also imported from here.