|Title||The owner of Numci|
|Location||KK, torturing Mwa Mwa Penguins.|
|Friends||Darktan II, Stompfighter|
|Enemies||Mwa Mwa Penguins, Jerks, Zoramask|
The PSA accidentaly erased his personal record. However, enough data can be provided to sullpicate the following:
- Pigma hatched somewhere in Dorkugal.
- Pigma was always taunted as a child and disrespected.
- His father died in a horrible skiing accident when he was ten.
- Suffering depression, the penguin turned to evil and COC-abiding magic.
- Darktan II took interest in him and persuaded him to join the side of Evil.
- Pigma developed a special spell that can infect other penguins with WPRV Vampenguinism. He can only do it when he has a tank full of the proper ingredients to shoot it with.
- He was quickly promoted and respected in the army of Darktan II.
- Some time later, he was entrusted with a deserted island, where he built the KK.
- He left in in the care of some other cruel being and founded a company called Numci.
- Losing money- Fast- he rejoined Darktan's Army and began developing hacking devices.
- Feeling mentally lonely, he adopted a son: Stompfighter.
Pigma55 works for Darktan's Army under the title "The Incharge Person of Konsunchrayshin Kamp". His job is to make sure Mwa Mwas aren't picked and taken off the island. He also runs a business called Numci.
- Jerks like to pick on him, but when they do he just gives them Vampenguism.
- He has a twin brother, Zoramask, but they both deny each other's existence.
- He almost always wears night vision goggles.
- He wants to asassinate Lobelia Sackville for bringing Twiguins into existence.
- He has phase V of breaking the Fourth Wall.
- Warning! This part breaks the fourth wall!
His level, 614, is a reference to the day his real-world account was created: June 14th.