|Micro Hard and Soft Workplace|
|Source||Micro Hard and Soft|
|Cost to buy||1000 coins|
|Cost to sell||250 coins|
Micro Hard and Soft Workplace is productivity software made by a corporate called Micro Hard and Soft.
In was made when MHS-FOS (Micro Hard and Soft Flash Operating System) was the dominatant OS. It was then ported to Doors later. Realizing that the Peach users needed an office suite, they also ported it. When Doors was getting a compositing window manager, they threatened to stop the Mac Workplace, unless they got it. They inovated the UI with a new UI concept called the string it the current Workplace 2009.
- Sentence: A word processor.
- Friction: A spreadsheet.
- PowerPoint: A presentation program.
- TwoNotes: A powerful note-taking software.
- Postpone: A email client and calendar in one package.
- Objective: Gantt chart software.
- There are free alternatives.