|Title|| Attorney at Law, |
Professor Shroomsky's Legal Guardian
|Status||Supervising Professor Shroomsky|
Melvin Turtleheimer is an extremely intelligent turtle and Attorney-at-Law who wonders throughout Antarctica. He is also legally designated as Professor Shroomsky's guardian/keeper.
Turtleheimer particularly lurks in the Club penguin Fanon Wiki, as well as the Club Penguin Wiki.
His best friend is Professor Shroomsky.
In the "Pizza" band
Turtleheimer is a brilliant musician, and actively particaptes in the hit band, "Pizza.
He, like Shroomsky, are usually denied entry at band gigs (he's "not cool enough"), and Jason Steed himself has to tell the manager that "he's with the band", every time, in order for him to gain entry.
The manager would then plead Jason's forgiveness, because Jason Steed is considered "super cool".
- Turtleheimer is a law genius and loves to talk to others.
- Turtleheimer plays the harpsichord.
- Melvin runs "Melvin's Big Fat Law Firm", which is publically traded on YOWSER for three coins a share, abbrevieated TL.
- Melvin Turtleheimer, though a usual government fan, strongly believes that education is a state's right. Tails6000, though not really that into important government matters, also supports this, as Melvin assisted him in the Cluelessness is Joy rescue attempt.
- He doesn't like Alseef because of this stance.
- Melvin is a professed Anti-Manny Peng Club member.
- When messaging other creatures, he usually writes a letter as opposed to speaking to them directly.