|Effects||Knowledge of Jing Jong's Past.|
|Location||It is sold in every bookstore but was written in Jing Jongs Island.|
|Cost to buy||20000 Pebbles|
|Cost to sell||20000 Pebbles|
Jing Jongs: Ruler and Explorer is a biography of Jing Jongs' past and his success to creating a stable economy for Jing Jongs Island. It is a limited edition with only 10,000 such copies made and 9,000 sold so far, therefore it costs 20,000 pebbles.
It describes the success of when he was a kid selling lemonade in Eastshield. It later moves on to him on a boat and founding Jing Jongs Island. It goes into the part where Jing Jongs created the island, and eventually it ends with Jing Jongs being a great penguin, a very great one.
- The word "Explorer" of the title of the book is critiziced as Jing Jongs did not want to explore, but to find fresher lemons in another area.
- However, that is considered "Explorer" too, but the word "Explorer" seems to focus on Jing Jongs Island rather than lemons.
- Link is mentioned in Page 65 of being "Jing Jong's enemy".
- It says that his mother died of old age when his mother actually died of a rare illness.
- The word "lemon" spelt on Page 38 is spelt "leon".