|Garden Cleanup 2|
|End||End of the Quest|
|Prerequisites||Need to pass Garden Cleanup.|
|Level||3 and above.|
|Rewards||Medal, Very Special Flower.|
|Garden Cleanup||Garden Cleanup 3|
Garden Cleanup 2 is the sequel to the fantastic quest, Garden Cleanup. This is one of the quests which are known to be "game-affectionate".
The owner, Berry, needs help again after a financial crisis and temporary closure. Do more advanced tasks than before!!!
--Directed from the official quest board in Bobtropica.
Task 1: Collection of New Flowers
- Talk to Berry
- Go to Diana112's Flower Shop, located in Pengyboo Island.
- Collect the red, yellow and green flowers.
- Return them to Berry.
Task 2: Cleaning and tidying of shop
- Talk to Berry.
- Go and clean up like the past, only, instead of a broom and a mop, you will be using G's new Clean-a-tron 10000.
- Press the red button on the right.
- You will swing vigarously. To stop, you will have to press the right key (you have a keyboard around your neck. It's no computer quest) mutiple times. After 30 tries, the item will stop.
- During the run-about, also try to handle the speed. While pressing the right key, a glitch of the vacum is that if you press the initials xyzzy, it will slow down. It will also reduce the number of tries to stop the machine.
- Knocking down flowers would cause an automatic stop of the machine. You will later be fired. Try not to knock into any by typing: "Do not try to knock into the flowers" or use the above rule for slowing down. Please remember these as they will not appear in the quest, unless you brought a computer along, but that's impossible. What if pocket-PC....???
- You have cleaned the area.
Task 3: Urban Jungle
Opening the shop will not happen again, as Berry is missing a flower. As it's summer, try as fast as you could to find the flower in the whole nusery. Remember that, it is a blue flower with a green stem, which is large and like a rose, only it could somehow survive in cold conditions. This is a somehow unknown, but the flower is also no ordinary one.
- This is not like last time's Cash Register task.
Ultamite Task: Parrizi?
You will have to jump on a rope, then swing and go to the matress across.
- This is a glitch.