|Flying Dutchopper is under construction. |
It is currently experiencing an expansion or major renovation. The information contained within it should not be considered fully accurate until this tag has been removed.
One day, when a Demon Penguin was being cloned, a squid and a crab got stuck inside the machine. Thus, Flying Dutchopper was born.
Flying Dutchopper found out that a Demon Penguin's head exploded whenever they listened to the P.O.P.E. or had a cell phone near them. He wanted to get to the bottom of this, and with the help Mectrixctic, he found out that the Demon Penguin's brain contained explosives which would trigger an explosion whenever these things occurred. Not wanting to have a blown up head, he removed his brain and stored it in a treasure chest. Other Demon Penguins tried the same thing, but the result wasn't as... successful. It is unknown how Flying Dutchopper is able to survive without a brain in his head, but life's a mystery. If his brain is destroyed or put back into his head, he will crumble to dust.
Flying Dutchopper has a special sock, which he needs to wear when he eats. If he is not wearing that sock, he can't eat and will starve.
Like all Demon Penguins, Flying Dutchopper is in a shade of red and has horns. He also wears a green pirate's hat and a striped shirt and boots. While battling, his right horn was knocked off. For some reason, it did not grow back, possible because the removal of his brain halted regeneration of certain body parts.
Flying Dutchopper has a blue tentacle-beard, and a crab claw for a flipper. He can snap the claw very hard and can break bones. He also plays keyboard instruments with his face tentacles
- He is a parody of Davy Jones from Pirates of the Caribbean and the Flying Dutchman from Spongebob. "Dutchopper" is slightly based on "Rockhopper".
- He's not related to Rockhopper, though.
- He has a parrot named Jasmine who is the long-lost sister of Jasper. Like Jasper, she is a vampenguin, er, parrot.
- He pilots a ship, called the Floating Dutchstrap.
- He also removed the brain of Mister Icarius for one hundred million coins and ten percent of his company's income. Icaruis didn't survive, and tried to get a refund when he was revived, but Dutchopper refused and stayed wealthy.
- He has the ability to shoot flames from his nostrils.
- Robert O'vian is terrified of him. He once tried to eat Robert, Pengui and Trickster.