Enorahone is a type of music that Pengydonians listen to. It is quite different to the music some penguins listen to.
Enorahone music has it's own language. If you are experienced, you can speak in music form.
- | - This simple line means a quick, sharp note.
- ● - This is for a sort of a short bang.
- / - This is for a transaction from | to ● or vise versa.
- Example of a small tune using Enorahone:
_|_______________ | | |______________| | | _________|_____________ ____●___●_____ /________● ● __________| ______|______________|__ _________ ● ●____________________ ● ●________ ● ● ●________● ●_______
As you can see above, there are 3 lines that hold the Symbols. These lines indicate the tone of the sound.
- Top Line: High tone
- Middle Line: Medium tone
- Bottom Line: Lower tone
When two notes collide, they make a harmony note.
______ _|______ _●________
- This would make a sound inbetween High tone and Medium tone
_●______ _|________ ____________
- This would make a higher-than-high tone.
_●_______ ___________ _|_____________
- This would make a medium tone.