This article was adopted by Flywish. Henceforth, all OOC rights, continuity, and proper use settings go to Flywish, who now dictates what is in-character and what is not in this article's vicinity. Though everyone may edit this article, Flywish has the final say on its in-character and OOC stances.
| Dorkugese Penguin is a medium quality article.
This article is classified as a Medium Quality Article. It could be better. Please try to expand it and add further content, such as information, links, pictures, quotes, etc.
The Dorkugese (Callidus apparatus, Latin for "clever with machinery") are a seperate subspecies of geek penguins who mainly reside in Dorkugal. They are famous for their high-tech technology, beating EmotiVille at its own game.
Feel free to add more.
- Almost every Dorkugese penguin is an extremely pale-white color, from lack of real sunlight. The few Dorkugese that are a different color are also extremely pale.
- For unknown reasons, all but one of the Dorkugese wear medieval style robes, reminiscent of the fourteenth-century Europe. This is extreme oxymoron, since it's an absolute clash of the high-tech lifestyle the nerds live.
- A recent study suggests that robes may have been chosen as an adaptation from the Jerks... because you can't give a wedgie to someone without pants.
- Almost every Dorkugese penguin wears some form of eyewear, because the lack of sunlight took a toll on the species' eyesight. Like most stereotypical nerds, the Dorkugese also wear ties and pocket-protectors. Many of them also tape their glasses, considering they get broken... a lot.
- Few Dorkugese ever exit their home.
- Flywish's Son once got arrested for punching one.