This article was adopted by Flywish. Henceforth, all OOC rights, continuity, and proper use settings go to Flywish, who now dictates what is in-character and what is not in this article's vicinity. Though everyone may edit this article, Flywish has the final say on its in-character and OOC stances.
The Dorkugese (Callidus apparatus, Latin for "clever with machinery") are a seperate subspecies of geek penguins who mainly reside in Dorkugal. They are famous for their high-tech technology, beating EmotiVille at its own game.
Feel free to add more.
- Almost every Dorkugese penguin is an extremely pale-white color, from lack of real sunlight. The few Dorkugese that are a different color are also extremely pale.
- For unknown reasons, all but one of the Dorkugese wear medieval style robes, reminiscent of the fourteenth-century Europe. This is extreme oxymoron, since it's an absolute clash of the high-tech lifestyle the nerds live.
- A recent study suggests that robes may have been chosen as an adaptation from the Jerks... because you can't give a wedgie to someone without pants.
- Almost every Dorkugese penguin wears some form of eyewear, because the lack of sunlight took a toll on the species' eyesight. Like most stereotypical nerds, the Dorkugese also wear ties and pocket-protectors. Many of them also tape their glasses, considering they get broken... a lot.
- Few Dorkugese ever exit their home.
- Flywish's Son once got arrested for punching one.