|Part of the Micro Hard and Soft family|
|Screenshot of Doors 7 Ultimate's most common screen. Click to enlarge|
|Micro Hard and Soft|
|Release date||RTM: December 7, 2009|
Retail: January 12, 2010 (info)
|Current version||6.1 (September 1, 2009) (info)|
|Preview version||-7 (February 9, 2009) (info)|
|Source model||Closed source / Shared source|
Doors 7 is a new operating system made by the makers of Doors 2008. While it has just been released, Doors 2008 has still taken the lead of the Padtop and the Pad-desk industry in computers. It's minimum requirements are 1 GB of RAM, 16 GB of free hard disk space and a 3 GHz processor, preferably dual core.
Doors 7 was designed in secret so that Penguin OS could not copy it.
- High quality graphics - perfect for gaming and development
- Fast booting speed and program speed - Great for office work and web browsing
- Internet SpeedBooster - browse with style and no more pausing on PengTube videos!
- Arrow theme - fast, simple and good-looking, Arrow theme is the number 1 PC theme out there.
- Old Doors mode - Old programs don't work? Try our Old Doors mode to get them running again.
- FlipperScreen support - Many new computers use FlipperScreens, and now Doors 7 supports it. Just tap the screen and off you go!
- Doors 7 supports up to 192GBs of RAM in the 64bit version, even though no personal computer exists with that much RAM.
- There is a version made for CEOs of Dorkugal, Doors CEO.
- It is a parody of Windows 7.
- It's kernel number is 6.1 even though it is called Doors 7.