|Carter involves Role-Play; leave a message on its talk page to talk with it!|
|Title||Oldest Member of G's family|
|Faction||Full Time Chemist|
Alexander J. Cartersky known as Carter (or C) is a chemist, and the second oldest known member of G's family. He is also the only member of the G family other than Ø and Foldy who married.
He died in 2006.
However, he returned as a ghost in 2008, claiming "he missed his family".
As a chick, Carter learned of chemistry, and later became the only chemist in G's Family.
After returning as a ghost in 2008, he returned to his lifelong hobby: chemistry. He also hopes to spend time with the other members of his family, especially ones he never lived to see.
- Carter also claims to have invented the Fountain of Youth before he died, but did not use it nor publish its discovery.
- When asked, the ghost always responds: "Living forever is for weenies (A.K.A. Losers)!".
- He's been known to speak of its formula when eating dinner with his family.
At one point, Speeddasher got to sit down with Carter and have the first ever interview with a ghost.
- Speeddasher: So C, what's it like to be a ghost?
- Carter: Basicly the same as being a regular Penguin except you can walk through walls and disapear.
- Speeddasher: Sounds very amazing C. I can disappear like you (Speed's a Ninja) but walking through walls. Whoa does that sound cool.
- Carter: It is at first, but eventually it just feels normal.
- Speeddasher: Anyways on to the next question. One bag of Puffle-O's, six large mullets, fifty cans of..... Oops, that's my grocery list.
- Carter: Ha, ha.
- Speeddasher: Anyways onto the next question.
- Carter: I'm very most excited to hear this magnificent question that resides on this piece of paper.
- Speeddasher: Okay then. It says, I heard that you invented so called Fountan of Youth. Is this true, or just something Sanity Penguin said?
- Carter: I'm afraid I can't reveal that information. It is classified. I don't reveal information like this even to agents.
- Speeddasher: Sounds very secretive. Also this question came in from a RocketSnail in Snellville. It asks what was the most amazing moment you ever expirienced?
- Carter: The day Billy Mays sold me those ghost "vacuum proof mittens". Those things are outstanding!
- Speeddasher: Sounds amazing C. Anyways I think it's time to go. So to all you citizens of Antarctica I hope you have a good night.
- Carter: And let me know if you see Mister Bean. He must be put in jail soon.
It went well.
- Carter's favorite sport is soccer.
- Carter's wife's name was Karen Scyentist.
- He is older than B.
- He despises Mister Bean, and claims that he will award the Fountain to whoever captures him.