The 2009 version of the card holder
|Source||Lots of shops|
|Location||Shops as well as the Dojo|
|Cost to buy||27 pebbles|
|Cost to sell||15 pebbles|
The Card holder is an acsessory used in Card Jitsu. It is usually used by old penguins who don't bother to actully pick the card up.
In late 2008, Sensei teamed up with G to make the Card-picker-upper 3000. The CPU3K, as it was called consisted of a metal bar that splits in two with rubber balls at the end to help pick the card up. It was a failure and G invented the Card-Jitsu-handle-3000 which was later renamed, the card holder, by Sensei. Since then lazy penguins have been using the Card holder in Card-Jitsu as well in other games like Str00del-J1tzu. It is also used to pick things up like books and pillows.
Prototypes and types
- Card-picker-upper 3000 (Codename: CPU3K)
- Card-picker-upper-FAILURE (Codename: FAILURECARD)
- Card-picker-upper-coffee (CN: I drink coffeh)
- Card-Jitsu-handle-1000 (CN: PSAHandle)
- Card-Jitsu-handle-2000 (CN: CJH2K-WOT)
- Card-Jitsu-handle-3000 (CN: CJH3K)
- 2008 CJH3K (CN: Card handle)
- 2009 CJH3K (CN: Card holder)
- G sent the original Card-Jitsu-handle-3000 aboard the C-Pengaberg. Chub777 stole it when he came aboard.
- The original CPU3K is at THE SKIP.